What women or girls hates in men
Women are erratic at times, but this is tolerable since they can provide you immense joy and can make your life complete. They can make your world go around and at the same time provide you a family which you will cherish for the rest of your life. Women will give you the affection and love you linger for to make life even more worthwhile.
Once you already have the girl you would want to spend the remaining part of your life it is always a nice idea to keep the love between the two of you a blazing.
Women who are naturally gentle can be volatile and are more than willing to trade barbs if ever they will see something wrong or they are taken for granted.
Here are the things that a woman or a girl hates in men:
- A woman hates a man who talks a lot. It is supposed to be the woman who should do the talking and not the other way around.
- A woman hates a man who breaks his promises most often. If you are like this your girl will have feeling that you cannot be relied upon.
- A woman hates a man who cannot stand on his own bare feet. If you enter in a relationship with a girl see to it that you talk and act like a real man. The vast majorities of the girls are after security than good looks and do your best to come up with concrete decisions and solutions to problems.
- A woman hates the vices a man is very fond of like womanizing, gambling, smoking and excessive drinking. These vices are capable of breaking relationships.
- A woman hates an irresponsible man. Being a boyfriend or a father can be a daunting task. Know your responsibilities as a father and carry out your duties to the best of your abilities 24/7.
- Woman hates an insensitive man. A woman loves to be pampered with affection and tender loving care. A woman values time a lot and if you can share it with her she will certainly becomes very happy.
- A woman hates a rude or crass man. Grow and be mature and try to be a perfect gentleman at all times.
Here you have it folks a short list of things a woman or girl hates the most. These are turnoffs too and it is wise to steer clear from these not desirable attributes. Thanks a lot for the read!
My first entry in the HubChallenge this August.