What Turns Women On
What turns women on? I am not speaking about sexually, but what turns a woman's head or gets her attention from a man, or turns her attention away from a man.
What behaviors can a man do to gain a woman's attention? I encourage you men to really look over the lists below and take them to heart. If you are truly seeking a meaningful relationship for the long term or just desire to improve your friendships in general these items are helpful to know.
Below is a list of things that turn women "on":
1. Meeting men in a public place naturally and by accident
2. Honest men
3. Decent men who treat women with respect and do not patronize them
4. Men in tight jeans (hey that's what women tell me, me included! But please not if he is overweight!)
5. A man with a good sense of humor and can laugh at himself
6. Men with an outgoing and friendly personalities
7. A man who is ambitious and knows where he is going in life
8. Men who have the ability to be themselves and not try to put on an act
9. Men who listen to you and try to get to know you and remember things about you
10. Men with steady jobs
11. Men who treat their mothers with the respect and decency
12. Men who are clean and healthy. A little extra weight is usually ok, but not obesity (hey you guys do not like overweight women!)
Listed here are things about men that turn women "off":
1. Men who act "Macho" and have an over inflated ego
2. Men wearing too much jewelry and cologne
3. Men trying to impress women by talking about their material possessions
4. Unclean and overweight men
5. Men obsessed with sports (all they talk about is sports and spend their weekends camped on the couch watching sports)
6. Overweight men with a pot-belly
7. Show-offs and "one uppers" who always have to be ‘better' than others
8. Men constantly pawing at their bodies
9. Men who give too many compliments and are insincere
10. Guys always looking in the mirror and flexing their muscles
11. Men who are too sexually aggressive
12. Men who drink too much
13. Men who belch and fart in public
Most of these are just common sense. Men just need to understand that even though they are conquerors by nature, it is so important in finding and maintaining a relationship they need to just be who they are. If they have habits that turn women off, then there are some changes that need to be made. The same for women, its not a gender issue of who needs to change and grow as a person but a human kind issue.
All women want is a decent man who cares and loves her deeply and honestly! If the relationship is simply a friendship then the same rules apply, just be decent and honest! I know that men desire the very same things from a woman!