The Ultimate Pick Up Lines
Do Women Like Pick Up Lines?
Over the past few weeks I have been conducting a few surveys online on different websites and talking to friends in person.
My questions have been directed at women,to see what they look for in men,and what really matters to them when they first meet someone.
The first question I asked was,What was the worst pickup line that has actually been used on you.
these are some of the answers that I received.
1) Get your coat love, you've pulled.
2) I'm no Fred Flintstone, but i can make your bed rock.
3) Did it hurt when you fell from heaven.
4) Guy comes up to her with glass full of ice, only ice... and he says "hi"... then drops the whole glass on the floor... SMASH.... and says "... so.. now that i've broken the ice.."
5) Are you tired, cause you've been running through my dreams all night.
6) 'Women have changed religion after seeing me naked '
7) My budgie died today!.
8) You have the body of a race horse, and i could ride you all night.
The next question I asked was also based on pick up lines, what was the pick up line that either you or your partner used that led to your relationship?.
Pick Up Lines That Actually Work
1) I said (and I quote) "Hi! My name is ****"
2) Any funny pick up lines work with me, because I can see that the guy has a sense of humor. It makes me want to get to know him better.
3) My husband, the love of my life said... "Hi, do you remember me from High School."
4) ........A guy got really, really close to me...in my physical space and right in my face, as it were. He stayed there about 30 seconds, looked me in the eye and said, " Gee, you smell nice. Wanna *u*k?" I burst out laughing at his brazenness and we stayed friends for years.
5) "It sucks being good looking doesn't it? Most guys are intimidated by your good looks and they are too scared to talk. Me? I think we could have some good conversation."
These actually worked.
With both questions though the girls said that it wasn't the Pick up lines that worked on them, but the confidence and humor of the person who said it to them.
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Pick Up Lines And You
Has a Pickup Line ever worked for you?
What Attracts A Woman To A Man
The next question was what attracts you to a man?
1) Well by first glance it would have to be his eyes. After that it would have to be his humour and then the body of course. The V, the pecs, chest all of that other fun stuff.
2) Eyes,smile,body structure and energy .
3) The eyes, smile, charm I am a sucker for charm.
4) His eyes, hair, smile and personality then what kind of a gentlemen he is how he accepts me and the sparkle in his eye when he looks at me....!!!
5) His attitude,His smile,His body,His style and His eyes.
6) Their smile, eyes and hair also a good personality is a plus
7) Their teeth,their smile,their eyes and of course their sense of humor.
8) I feel at first there has to be somewhat of a physical attraction that will make you want to talk to them. But then after that I feel it is their sense of humor that reels me in. I love a guy that can make me laugh. Other perks such as him opening the car door are always appreciated, but that's not what will attract me to him. As far as physically, smile and eyes are important to me. Figure they are the features you look at the most, they should be nice to look at right?
9) Well for me its a guys eyes, if there warm and kind looking. And definite. a sense of humor.
These are only a few of the answers that I received but the other answers were very similar.
The results of this survey are not conclusive and are not to be taken too seriously although these are all real answers from real ladies.
My conclusion is that pick up lines can work if you deliver them with humor and confidence get a girl to laugh and the ice is broken,then you can have some conversation and get to know one another,looks don't really matter to the ladies but a sense of humor is a must.