Whom Can A Woman In A Marriage Relationship Likely Cheat With
Why enter into marriage ties?
Marriage is a lifetime relationship that two people get involved in. There are other types of marriages like polygamous marriage in which a man may marry several wives. Though cases are few but there are other marriages whereby one woman can get married to two or more men. Gay marriages are also there and they signify two people of the same sex deciding to commit themselves into tying lifelong marriage knots and to profess being faithful to each other.
Marriages are characterized by a ring which is normally placed on the right hand and on fourth finger from the thumb. There are other traditions which do it differently yet all is done to be able to signify faithfulness to each other.
This is a lifetime commitment to the one you get married to. The bible further says that a woman has no power over her body but her husband and likewise the husband has no power over his body but the wife.1Cor 7:4. It is therefore quite clear that God supports marriage. Faithfulness is the act of remaining sexually pure to your marriage partner alone. It means your body is only for that spouse of yours and to them alone.
Reasons As To Why People Cheat in Marriage Relationship
Why Do We Have Cheating In Marriage?
There are many reasons as to why a person may cheat in a marriage.
- A person who is promiscuous will always cheat in a marriage. The person seems not to be sexually satisfied by one partner. The person enjoys the escapades of lying in several beds. The case may arise out of psychological issues. It may be something that occurred in their life when they were still young and carries on to the present.
- There are people who are not satisfied in bed with their partners. Such people may look for a person who will fill the void that is left empty in such a relationship. Mostly some ladies may suffer in silence when such occurs in their relationship. Others cannot and end up in extra-marital relationship. The case may have been solved by good communication skills in the relationship but the silence and looking for pleasure elsewhere never facilitated such.
- There are some spouses who enter into extra-marital affairs because of their drunkenness. It is proved beyond any reasonable doubt that some people become sexually weak after taking a bottle or two. Such people may find themselves always pried upon by sexual predators who know will catch their prey when they are drunk and so the culprits end up in cheating bouts.
- The saying,’ Man will die unsatisfied,’ do apply maybe to individuals who want to lay all people on earth. These people seem to be competing to make sure they conquer sexually every other person on earth. It is as if sex becomes the power by which they subdue their prey. Their mission seems to be sex driven. Their talking is always based on that topic. Such people are sick and needs medical treatment.
- There are other people who are driven into extra-marital affairs due to problems. Fighting in the family, poverty, death and other problems may drive one into pulling it out of the matrimonial home. They end up having extra-marital affairs.
- An absent spouse in the home may drive another partner to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere. A spouse who works very far may not get time to come to the aid of the other person sexually when the need arises. The spouse may seek somebody to stand in as the other partner is away on work. There are other spouses who work night shifts and when they come at home they are too exhausted to attend to the marital matters. The aggrieved spouse may seek solace elsewhere.
- Sickness is another factor that may drive one spouse to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere. The other spouse may be mad or bed-ridden making it hard to attend to matters pertaining to conjugal rights.
- Boredom is another factor. It is said that familiarity brings contempt. It happens when a thing is done in the same manner all the time it becomes a habit. Habits bring boredom and a person may seek change elsewhere.
- Some people may accidentally fall in love with a new person and therefore involve in cheating.
- The ancestors were not wrong when they said that, ‘stolen fruit is sweeter.’ Some people just cheat to taste stolen fruit.
Some Men That A Woman Is Likely To Cheat With
Whom Will A Married Woman Cheat With In A Relationship?
Whom Will A Married Woman Likely Cheat With?
According to the above a married woman can cheat with nearly every man. Yet there are some men that are more prone to be tangoed with than others. It makes two to tango so the adage says.
- Perhaps the person whom a woman can easily tango with is her ex. We have a saying in my community which says that a river will always pass where it has passed before. The adage in English says that a river follows its course. The course here is her ex. You know there has passed many things between these two people and an encounter always brings fond memories.
- There are some people whom the woman encounters with on her daily business. These people include among others the grocer, the mechanic, the butcher, the milkman and many other men who are close to her in many respects. These are the people whom the woman always talks to and there might be a joke here and there. Some of these jokes may turn into something tangible.
- House helps are also other people whom a woman can tango with. The house boy is the first one on the list. A woman may find herself confiding in this man as they meet daily and may be alone in the house at times. The house boy also has access to most parts of the house including the bedrooms. The milkman happens to be another one and the barber, cobbler and others.
- The boss and workmates at work are the other people whom the woman can get herself flirting with.
- The husband’s best friend is another dangerous rival to the husband.
The list here is inexhaustible as there are many to whom a woman can fall prey to. What matters here is how close the two can get together. What they discuss is another factor that can ignite a deeper relationship.
Milkman And Ex Are Candidates
What Measures Can Be used To Prevent Cheating?
There are many solutions to prevent cheating in marriage relationship. Some are indicated here.
- Proper communication should be done in marriage relationship. This vital ingredient of marriage is normally overlooked and thus creating more deeper problems. A woman should always state to the husband what she needs and likewise a husband should state what he needs in a relationship. The two should come to an understanding..
- Distance relationships should be narrowed by the wife or husband moving in with the spouse. If it is not possible then a proper arrangement should be made where the two should meet frequently. They should try not to give their marriage to the devil.
- Where very high libido is involved or then a doctors advice should be sought. It is good however for the culprit to understand that there is a sickness involved and a cure is needed.
- Psychiatric treatment should also be sought in other cases.
- Two people in a relationship should strive to satisfy each other sexually so that there is no room for grazing outside.
- Drunkenness in a relationship especially the women should be avoided.
- Seek God for it is only Him who can quell hungers and thirsts of the body
What Is Your Take
Do you think cheating in relationships is healthy?
Do people cheat because they are not in love with their spouses or there are other reasons?
Should men be allowed to roam outside marriage while women are caged inside the marriage relationship?
What is your take?
What do you think is the reason why human beings have burning passions for partners who are not their spouses?