Female Supremacy, and the life of a man
In this article I will discuss the way female supremacy is often seen/thought of, and what life is like for a man who follows this direction. What I will be talking about here is female supremacy as a type of relationship, not as a type of society, this is a whole different topic.
If you're not sure what Female Supremacy is about, you might want to learn about it first. Be careful where you seek information though, all descriptions might not be accurate (I've actually found websites that describe it as a religion or give pseudo-religious views of it). I also recommend you to check Lucy83's article, which is pretty interesting.
Before I start, let me apologize for my English. I'm aware that this text is poorly written and that the rhetoric isn't quite good. I also had to find ways to express what I wanted, that may not sound right or reflect what I actually wanted to say. But well, that's why I choose to write here: to improve my English. So, let's get started :)
One of the main reasons why I'm writing this, is that I'm quite disappointed by how female supremacy is often perceived. If you search documentation about it on the Internet, 99% of the results only discuss sex, femdom sexuality, BDSM, that sort of things. And the reason why it is disappointing me is that female supremacy, just like an "equal" relationship, is not just about sex. I see female supremacy as a type of relationship like any other. So why don't we ever hear about love and everyday life in a relationship dominated by a woman?
This is something that saddens me. That for many people, "female domination = sex". I don't buy that.
Some might be wondering why a man would submit to a woman if it's not for sexual amusement, here are the reasons:
- Being under control is reassuring - Submission creates a feeling of safety (of being protected). And if men's need to submit to women actually comes form the mother archetype, then this might be the one of the main reasons for many men.
- Giving is better than receiving - Some men prefer to give rather than receive. It is well known that women have needs and desires, and some men are much eager to fulfill them. Whether you want an equal or a woman-dominated relationship depends on how much you are ready to give to your partner. Submissive men won't hesitate to give up every bit of their pleasure to satisfy their woman. Again, I'm not exclusively talking about sexuality here, this applies to every domain.
- Knowing what to do - As said above, women have needs and desire, and unfortunately we do not always understand them. This is problematic in an equal relationship for the woman might not always inform her man of what she wants. A dominant woman, however, gives orders. So you precisely know how to please her, and you can keep her satisfied.
- Believing in Woman's superiority - There are millions of reasons why one would believe in woman's superiority (from scientific to spiritual reasons, or whatever else), discussing them is out of the scope of this article. Something that we men should not forget is that we owe a lot to the female gender. We've been given life by a woman, and loved and taken care of by a woman when we were young (at least most of us were).
- Love - Love can make us want to do anything for our partner, or submission could be a way for some of us to express their love.
Of course there might be many other important things I haven't covered here.
But unfortunately, I think many men don't really know any of these reasons. For many, submitting is nothing more than a sexual practice. And that's not submission. It's actually the opposite. If you want to obey in a sexual context, but don't want to be told what to do when it doesn't involve something that turns you on, well that's not submission. It's actually an objectification of the woman.
And this is my point: female supremacy (or domination or what you want to call it) is not a fetish.
The life of a submissive man
This is something I've wanted to say for a while, to whomever it may interest. I wanted to talk about the emotional difficulties that we men have to go through.
So, you're a man like any other and somewhere at the end of your teenage years, you start to realize that females have something very special. And later that will turn into the strongest need you ever felt, which is to serve a woman. And that's when the nightmare begins...
- Feelings and emotions - I think most submissive men will know what I'm talking about here. When a submissive man is not serving, he feels useless and empty. For many if not most of us, serving is what we want the most in life, so we actually feel that we'll never be happy without being with a dominant woman.
- The numbers - No matter if is true or not, it is well-known that there are much more submissive men than there are dominant women. You might know about this fact, but now try to imagine what it means for a man. It means that, once we become aware of our need to submit, we already know that there's almost no chance that we'll ever be fully happy. Now add this to what I previously mentioned about feeling useless, it can be very depressing sometimes.
- Finding the right person - If you want to have a girl/boyfriend, you'll naturally try to find someone with whom you have many in common, with whom you'd like to be, ... This is already hard. But if you're looking for someone who also wants to be in control, it becomes almost impossible. Probabilities that you will find someone with both these parameters are very low.
It's not just about finding a dominant woman, it's also about finding love.
This will be even more problematic for men who don't want to be in an equal relationship, because they must not make any mistake.
While dating websites might seem like a good way to meet the person we're looking for, it may not be a good idea to use them.
- Culture - Definitely one of the most problematic issues. Modern culture doesn't accept "differences", just look at how homosexuals are treated. And submissive men have the same problem. The norm for men is to be as masculine and macho as can be, so a submissive man must make sure that no one will know about his secret, it could be very bad or even dangerous for him. This is why I said it might not be a good idea to use D/S dating sites. Put you're name and/or picture on that kind of website, and if someone you know finds it, it's over for you. Fear, that's what it translates into.
- Culture, part 2 - There are also problems caused by the way certain women see submissive men. We might be called "perverts", I've seen that come up often on the Internet. When you know what submission is truly about (like I explained in the previous chapter), you know that it doesn't make sense to be called a pervert. It also shows a huge lack of tolerance.
Now imagine what it must be like for a submissive man to be rejected like this by a woman. And how hard it is to find the right person when you can't openly let people know what you're looking for.
What I just talked about also shows how distorted modern values are. Most couples today are dominated by men, but women who live with this aren't called perverts. So, it is normal for a woman to submit, but not for a man. This is just another symptom of a patriarchal society.
And this is what we have to go through everyday; for some it might be better, for others it could be even worse. I hope you've learned something good.