Women vs. Men: It's not Fair!
1. Shower: Use body wash, face wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Make sure to shave.
2. Apply deodorant, body lotion, and body spray or perfume. Brush teeth.
3. Select outfit and iron if necessary; get dressed and put on shoes (I'm not even going to get into all the different clothing options.)
4. Apply moisturizer, concealer, foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lipstick or lip gloss. Optional: bronzer, highlighter, lash curler, or sunscreen
5. Straighten or Curl hair as desired (needed: straigtener, curling iron, or hot rollers). Optional: Mousse, gel, or hairspray
1. Shower: use 2-in-1 hair and body wash. Wash face and shave if needed.
2. Put on deodorant and cologne. Brush teeth. Comb hair or rub your hands through it.
2. Throw on a T-shirt and jeans, polo and khakis, or a suit. Put on appropriate shoes.
3. Wait around for the woman to get ready.
- Women spend 3,276 hours getting ready - Telegraph
Women spend 136 days of their lives getting ready for a night out - enough time for an astronaut to fly to the moon and back 22 times.
- YellTale*A place for fun & fine articles: 5 men\'s hygiene facts women won\'t believe
- Pros and Cons of Being a Woman | BeyondJane
Pros and cons.