Womens Top 10 Peeves With Online Dating
For men seeking women through online dating services... pay attention! Like it's counterpart, this is an informal and quite funny list of Womens Top 10 Peeves With Online Dating. However, it can also be quite serious and these are true experiences from various women. As with men, honesty is the key to a possible "match".
Though statistics show that there are nearly three times as many men as there are women using online dating services, the presumed smorgasborg for the ladies becomes gobbled down fairly quickly. Why? The main reasons are listed below.
Women's Top 10 Peeves
- Pictures don't match reality. Sound familiar? It should, because it was in the number one spot for Men's Top Ten Peeves as well. Keep those pictures updated. Women want to know what you look like today not ten years ago. Just as men want the same.
- Spare your ego. Do not apply if you are not the kind of man we say we want to meet. Women only then have to come up with a 'legitimate' reason why she doesn't want to meet you. Your ego is wounded and we feel bad for doing that, and often you let the women know. All of this, when you shouldn't have contacted her in the first place.
- Hey, Octopus Man control those tentacles! Women do not want to be accosted in the parking lot after coffee or dinner. A goodnight kiss, maybe, if our chemistry is there. After a few shared emails, maybe actual conversations over the phone, coffee or dinner does not mean women are ready to hop into the sack.
- Actually READ her profile. You like her first picture, so you go to the next, wow she's a looker. So you give her a 'wink'. But did you bother to read her profile to see if you actually have things in common? The computer may consider her a match, but don't you want to be sure? Women WANT you to be sure!
- Expand on AVERAGE. Men and women differ greatly on what average means. Read the definition of 'Athletic Build' before you apply it to yourself. There is no bulge or baggage in an athletic build.
- Women, generally, do not want to make the first move. If you are interested, send that email.
- Know what you want. If you are looking for a long term relationship or casual connections of the physical kind, know it, and be honest about it going in. Women want to know what you are looking for.
- Be Independent. The woman may already have children or want children in the future, but definitely not looking to be Mommy to a grown man.
- Leave the EX'S in the past. We don't want to talk about your ex-wife or ex-girlfriend and what went wrong. Unless you're in a therapy session, the woman is actually a therapist, and you intend to pay for her time. When you meet for the first time the intention is to get to know each other better, not all of the other women in your life.
- Fatal Attraction and the stalker ex-girlfriend, ex-wife, ex-lover, or even worse your still in a relationship or just 'taking a break', giving eachother some 'space'. Women do not want to be involved in a love triangle. Women are generally not interested in being 'the other woman'. As with the men's peeves, we do not want any confrontations with your ex.
Online Dating Sites
- eHarmony #1 Trusted Singles Online Dating Site More than Personals
Every day, an average of 236 singles marry a match they found on eHarmony. Why browse through personals? It's FREE to review your single, compatible matches!
- Match.com Online Dating, Singles & Personals | Search Free & Meet Someone New
Someone irresistible is so close - Browse thousands of profiles and photos Free! Match.com is a leading online dating site & resource for personals & singles. So go ahead, it's FREE to look!
- PerfectMatch.com - Online Dating Site Relationship Service Meet Local Singles
PerfectMatch.com, online dating site, matchmaker and relationship service to meet singles. Get your Free Duet Compatibility Profile, find your perfect match
- Chemistry.com | A Premium Online Dating Site for Singles
Review your matches FREE at Chemistry.com. Complete our famous personality test, created by Dr. Helen Fisher, and get matched with singles interested in finding a relationship through online dating and personals. Experience the difference Chemistry m