You are the CEO of your Life
☆҉‿Research has shown that the 5 people we associate with the most, influence the way we behave and we will be like those friends in a matter of years, as we gravitate toward their attitudes and even habits.
.People affect us in various ways:
- Some people make you laugh so much when they are around you.
- Some inspire you to be a better person.
- Some can make you lose your self esteem as they can’t see you being good at anything.
- Some see you hit rock bottom and kindly/patiently give a loving hand to lift you up. Non - Judgemental.
- Many are there when life is rosy - full of abundance and success.
- Some hide when you are going through difficult times and feeling so stressed.
- A few walk in and stand by you, when the rest of the world walks out on you.
- Some just give of themselves.
- Some just take and take.
- Some you think of and break into a smile.
- Some you think of and feel a dark cloud looming.
- Then there are those who are no longer friends because they are now like family to you. So close, you can share anything with them.
You know who is who.....
✿ Quote ✿
~ “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.” ~ Mother Theresa
Cutting people off doesn’t necessaritly mean not speaking to them. It’s spending very less time with them.)