my husband and I are arguing every day. he used to yell and carry on now its more silent. he...

won't listen when i try to explain things. he tells me that i am making excuses. i feel that he "threatens" me with seperation because he says all the time that "maybe we shouldn't be together". i'm afraid to talk to him because everything i say causes him to be mad at me. he tells me that he "feels neglected". we have been married for 15 years and i have done the cooking, cleaning, and laundry all that time, mind you it was the bare minimum in all aspects but it was done by me. he has now starting cooking when i'm at work (i work till 7pm four nites a week) and now he is saying that he is now

krillco profile image94

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

sarasca profile image87

sarasca says

GlstngRosePetals profile image79

GlstngRosePetals says