It's not only the big commitments that matter, like honesty, trust, affection, communication, etc., but also a lot of the small things that we sometimes look over that really keep me smitten. To list a few:
1) He's a gentleman (opens the car door for me all the time, holds out his arm to me)
2) He's not shy to throw on "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra and dance me around my living room.
3) He loves my cooking, even though I still struggle at it.
4) He'll throw away my snotty tissues after we've been fighting and I've been crying my eyes out. And still think I'm beautiful.
5) He's not afraid to say that he loves me. Many times throughout the day.
I think the little details really tie the whole package together and make him that special someone for me~