My ex broke up wth me a couple weeks ago.He knows my daughter is close to his kids.He told me at the

time of breakup that she is welcome there still.So today I took her over there, and normally(when we were dating) I'd stay, but I told him I have a lot of studying to do and left after about 5 minutes. I can't tell what he is thinking/wanting. It's hard to see him and I acted as cool as possible. What can I do at this point?I have to pick her up later today and what do I do? we've had breaks before where he gets mad and ignores me, sometimes for weeks, but this time it seemed as though this was final. I just agreed.Reason:Said I just know how to push his buttons? How do I act when I see him?

C. M. Britt profile image81

C. M. Britt says

reeltaulk says