What should i do because he said that our relationship might not go anywhere if i keep arguing??

So my boyfriend had to go take a test with his managers , he is 20 and they are way older and said they were going to hang after.I had this huge feeling that for some reason he was drinking and when he called he told me that he dranked and kinda got a bit typsy.i was so mad inside because my bf had never dranked before and he said that his first time was going to be with me. I got into this huge fight with him and also because on top of that he paid the whole bill 105 dollars and with me he never spend that money so it made me feel worse.

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

vydyulashashi profile image60

vydyulashashi says