What will I do when the guy i like and who use to like me is falling for someone else?

there's this guy who's really sweet & caring, he made me feel special, we've been teased together for a long time until i started falling for him & i believe he felt the same way towards me, but because i am too way older for him i tried to show him that we can't be together until one day our friends tease him to another girl at the same age with him, now he is starting to change and i am afraid that he is falling for her. and i just missed him so much and regretted that he could be mine now i am starting to lose him to her.

stricktlydating profile image85

StricktlyDating says

Scozzo_Scotty profile image78

Scozzo_Scotty says

ddarpen profile image57

ddarpen says