I asked: At school, there's this hot chick (imo) who always is with friends. I mean, literally,...

she's never alone - except when she goes to her locker in the hallway, which is the next one to me. Is this a way to approach her? How would I start a conversation? We share a few classes, and have done for the past 6 months, wouldn't it be awkward? Also, I don't really want her friends to be around when I talk to her, how can I avoid this? Will it become better once I break the ice? What's a good way to make her want "more of me"? Talk to me? I was thinking, maybe she'd drop her books someday, and I would get them. Or would that be to cliche? HALP You answered: just say something random wh

Sand381 profile image60

Sand381 says

luckycharmz profile image61

luckycharmz says

T.Y._Hudson profile image59

T.Y._Hudson says