I had a group event where this girl and I hit it off. The group thought about doing something...

later that evening and she wasn't sure but asked me to keep her posted. So I did and she texted and told me she was at the movies and would tell me about coming out after the movie. She texted at the end of the night and said we'll party another time. I asked her what she ended up doing. She said she forgot and she ended up playing some pool and shuffleboard. I replied and said I'm not sure how to take that about her forgetting, but then went on to comment about pool and such in general. She hasn't responded since then and I'm wondering if I said something wrong.

melbel profile image92

Melanie (melbel) says

Doc Snow profile image96

Doc Snow says