how can i get my fiancee to tell me who he truely wants to be with?

my fiancee and i have been together for almost three years and he has been texting sexually to my step sister and they have had a sexual back massage that my fiancee did not tell me about until we had left her place. they have both lied to me about the things they were texting even though i had read the messages and now he is texting her how he feels but telling me he is just doing it to show me it was her that started it all. she only tells me the stuff after i tell her i know and her excuse everytime is she didnt want to hurt me.

RNMSN profile image87

Barbara Bethard (RNMSN) says

ThunderKeys profile image81

ThunderKeys says

marketingskeptic profile image76

marketingskeptic says

dianne143 profile image61

dianne143 says