Katharella profile image 71

MEN: Does the man whose never gotten over me after 30 years want to marry me or not? Read below!

If a man says he wants to be in your life forever, that you are his everything, but later says "we can't do this or that because we are not married" is he just afraid to ask out of rejection - fear, or is he trying to evade the topic, or get me to say it? He says I don't think of us as an "US" and I need to be in that mind frame, so is he just afraid to flat out ask or saying he doesn't want to be married due to circumstances? I'm confused! I don't want to be the one to ask, I feel it's the man's place to ask that question! Men, HELP me inside the male brain?

dkroskens profile image59

dkroskens says

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

akuigla profile image59

akuigla says

furnitureman profile image59

furnitureman says

LeeWalls profile image60

LeeWalls says