How do I get over an ex that I work with that still isnt over her ex?

I dated a girl I fell in love with 2 years ago, we finally got together after 12 months of knowing each other. Prior to this she was seeing a married man. We have just ended our relationship as she says she cannot get over him despite not seeing him in over 6 months. he constantly texts, calls and emails her and she replies. She said she has tried to ignore it but cant. We have broken up a few times and now this feels for real. He still wont let her go and seems to have a hold on her. I feel invisible in all this. Her reason for breaking up with me was that she wasnt over him and is now mourni

Seeker7 profile image95

Helen Murphy Howell (Seeker7) says

KiandraRutledge profile image67

KiandraRutledge says