- Smarter than me, which is not difficult because I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- Sense of humour - I love to laugh and I have a weird sense of humour, so I want my guy to be able to laugh with me and make me laugh.
- Romantic - he should be able to know the meaning of a single rose.. and never forgets Valentine's Day
- Good hygiene - A fresh out-of-the-shower look and smell almost always get lucky in my book - please note I said "almost always"
- One I could be comfortable with just being there and vice versa.
- One who could put up with me because I have been told I'm not easy to live with (my late husband could vouch for that - no I didn't kill him)
and so much more... no wonder I'm alone! Oh well, I had a most wonderful 23 years of marriage... my late husband was my soulmate, and if I don't find another soulmate (or he finds me!) then I'm ok by it. I have my kids and I'm lovin' being on my own.