Poppa Tom profile image 59

Do you write, or do you know of anyone writing about Polygamy?

Thank you for your insight. I very much appreciated your hub - Why Sex is Important to Men. I really didn't know, and I'm old. I started to write, to clear my head and rid my mind of unhealthy emotions. I have started a fiction story about Polygamy. Statistics say that there are nine females to each male on the planet. It seems to me that Monogamy is a slap in the face to eight of the nine and makes the eight potential predators. I know that I got to fat to wear my wedding band and had to have it cut off. When I was out shopping for CDs and DVDs, my hand with the tell tale pale skin stoo

Everyday Miracles profile image93

Becki Rizzuti (Everyday Miracles) says

trusouldj profile image76

trusouldj says

petertheknight profile image81

petertheknight says