My best friend is drifting away from me and I REALLY do not want to lose her. What do I do?

Okay, mostly it is because of drama between her boyfriend "Adam" and I. Her boyfriend hates me for no reason that he will reveal to anyone, and when I confront him about it he simply says "sorry I will be nicer" but he won't. But anyway "Katy" HATES when we fight and she get so upset that Adam and I will make up briefly, but he always manages to ruin it with a snide comment. The thing is, he's only mean to ME, not to anyone else! And Katy says she totally understands my point of view, but I feel like she's been avoiding me lately. she really is a true friend and I cant lose her.What do I do??

outlawsphinx profile image62

Elizabeth Swanson (outlawsphinx) says

Mikeydoes profile image76

Mikeydoes says