profile image 49

How do I go about getting Custody of my kid, when I'm not married?

Alright, I'm not married but I am in a relationship with another. We are constantly arguing, most of the time its about him not watching after our daughter. I'm not quite sure what to do. I don't work and I stay at home and take care of her all the time, I spend all my time with her. He keeps telling me if I was to leave that he would get full custody of her and that really scares me... I don't know what to do or how to go about it. I want to get a Attorney but I'd need help from the family. I'm just concerned about her being in his care, mainly when he can't even get up during the night to lo


sort by best latest

Mbshine profile image59

Mbshine says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment