ShakethaM07 profile image 60

The love of my life thinks about quitting his job for me because he thinks I'm unhappy with

his schedule (true), but I understand that he works most of the time 10hrs a day. 6days a week. I've tried explaining to him that all I want is for him to put in a little more effort to come see me (he's in TN. I'm in Ga). After all he is the co-owner & manager of the store & has closed it for a day or 2 before simply because his employees needed a break. Why can't he do that to come see me? I don't want the distance to come between us but at the same time I don't want to sound selfish & jealous of his job. I haven't seen him in months now. What should I do?

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

ExoticHippieQueen says

ShakethaM07 profile image60

ShakethaM07 says