nlwaters01 profile image 60

What would you do if someone interferes in your relationship? Would you be mad?

Do you think its okay to be mad if you go through problems and someone from somewhere else comes in to try and break you up and tell you the other person isn't worth it? If that person loves you more than they will ever know, and they want to be with you, but yet these others tell her that you will never change and it will always be miserable, and don't let them pull you back in... shouldn't they tell them to mind their own business? I have! My friends can tell me what they believe is best, but to tell me its not worth it is something I have to decide for myself. Am I right?

overcomeshyness profile image59

overcomeshyness says

soconfident profile image73

Derrick Bennett (soconfident) says

HattieMattieMae profile image68

HattieMattieMae says

James Greg says

Nefarious_Misery profile image77

Nefarious_Misery says

ReneeDC1979 profile image60

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

Diane Woodson profile image61

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) says

reeltaulk says