nlwaters01 profile image 61

What would you do if someone interferes in your relationship? Would you be mad?

Do you think its okay to be mad if you go through problems and someone from somewhere else comes in to try and break you up and tell you the other person isn't worth it? If that person loves you more than they will ever know, and they want to be with you, but yet these others tell her that you will never change and it will always be miserable, and don't let them pull you back in... shouldn't they tell them to mind their own business? I have! My friends can tell me what they believe is best, but to tell me its not worth it is something I have to decide for myself. Am I right?

overcomeshyness profile image58

overcomeshyness says

soconfident profile image84

Derrick Bennett (soconfident) says

Diane Woodson profile image61

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) says

James Greg says

Nefarious_Misery profile image71

Nefarious_Misery says

HattieMattieMae profile image69

HattieMattieMae says

ReneeDC1979 profile image59

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

reeltaulk says