nlwaters01 profile image 60

What would you do if someone interferes in your relationship? Would you be mad?

Do you think its okay to be mad if you go through problems and someone from somewhere else comes in to try and break you up and tell you the other person isn't worth it? If that person loves you more than they will ever know, and they want to be with you, but yet these others tell her that you will never change and it will always be miserable, and don't let them pull you back in... shouldn't they tell them to mind their own business? I have! My friends can tell me what they believe is best, but to tell me its not worth it is something I have to decide for myself. Am I right?

Nefarious_Misery profile image76

Nefarious_Misery says

James Greg says

soconfident profile image74

Derrick Bennett (soconfident) says

overcomeshyness profile image60

overcomeshyness says

HattieMattieMae profile image67

HattieMattieMae says

Diane Woodson profile image60

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) says

ReneeDC1979 profile image62

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

reeltaulk says