jennoel28 profile image 62

My friend recently introduced me to a guy who is much older than me. He's really not my type.

Last week I met this guy that a friend of mine introduced me to. We talked for a while at his apartment and after my friend went back downstairs to her apartment, this guy and I decided to talk more. And I began to feel weird at first because of his next response, which was "If you love me and want to be with me, you will have to give me some good head (meaning he wanted me to give himoral sex). I didn't know what to think of this and I didn't want to break my morals and my faith in god is very strong. I was up all night thinking whether or not this was the right choice for me.What do u say?

arksys profile image91

Irfan (arksys) says

stephaniedas profile image91

Stephanie Das (stephaniedas) says

Allen Williams profile image82

Allen Williams says

happychappyjb profile image60

happychappyjb says

juiwei2000 profile image60

juiwei2000 says

reeltaulk says

Charlene Mariano says