kb240801 profile image 60

What to do when you are in a rocky relationship, have a kid in the middle of it?

The relationship was 2 years in and at this point very rocky. As in on/off don't know what to do. Pregnancy happened, baby was born and now 1 year later things seem to be not in sync. We have tried everything. We lived together for about a year and a half (including pregnancy) Then she moved out because well she wanted out. Now we are "back together " although most of the time at least for me it feels like its only for my daughter. I love her and I guess it makes me insecure in a way about not being with the mom. I bend over backwards for her and its not enough at times.

brandasaur profile image60

brandasaur says

Toyshika Epps says

rambansal profile image61

Ram Bansal (rambansal) says

juiwei2000 profile image61

juiwei2000 says