KellyPittman profile image 81

Have you published a Hub that is extremely personal to you? What was it like to share it publically?

I published a hub that told my story of how I was abused as a teenager. I know it's on the internet for anyone to see, but I'm apprehensive about sharing it via social site where friends and relatives can see. On the other hand, there are people on my FB that I went to school with that may have never heard my story first hand. Only from a newspaper 15 years ago. I don't use full names in my story and the criminal was prosecuted as far as the justice system would allow. There is nothing to hide now. Why am I afraid to share with them? Am I silly? Can you relate? Hub Titled "Fifteen-...."

LisaKoski profile image93

LisaKoski says

KellyPittman profile image81

Kelly Pittman (KellyPittman) says