Trilla profile image 60

Have you ever come between a relationship? Do you feel guilty, or don't care? (It's Killing me!)

I went to meet some guy yesterday, who was perfect! Smart, intelligent strong and sexy... I thought he was out of my league and decided not to make a move. However he did, and I couldn't say No. The next morning I woke up to hearing him shouting down the phone to his partner like they were a piece a shit that he couldn't wait to rip a part... Before I left he said to me, I'm going to be single. I didn't know he had a partner and I didn't want him to break up with his other half. I feel so guilty and unsure of what to do about the situation!!?

Seek-n-Find profile image88

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) says

Faceless39 profile image92

Faceless39 says

Express10 profile image88

H C Palting (Express10) says

moonfairy profile image86

moonfairy says

ThroughGlass profile image59

ThroughGlass says