Maice Jones profile image 60

Can a single guy be good friends with a married woman without crossing lines or causing problems?

As a cop, I'm often paired with this married woman close to my age. In my job, you have to trust and depend on the person next to you, so naturally you befriend the one you work with -getting dinner together and hanging out every now and then; all within the context of friends/coworkers. Her husband is in another state, and now I'm realizing this is probably a dangerous situation. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Cantuhearmescream profile image83

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) says

riverside27 says

Kurant82 profile image78

Brett Foster (Kurant82) says

• Cantuhearmescream profile image

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) 4 years ago

Kurant82,

Are you serious? What. it is okay to interfere in a commited relationship if the person in question is good looking enough? That is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That's why women bash men because of stupid things like that.

Penelope Pringles says

juiwei2000 profile image56

juiwei2000 says