EMERGENCY !!it's been 10 days of no contact. is it too late to send him the "win-him-back" letter ?!

your website has helped me so much in those difficult times and gave me hope. I've bought the win-him-back guide and intend to follow it's every step. the thing is that, Iv'e been doing the no contact for 10 days already. I don't know if its too late to sent him the short letter, that it may it ruin the period of time that we haven't spoken ? i'm desperate and will do ANYTHING to get him back. I'm miserable without him, he really is the love of my life. please, time is an important factor here, answer me ASAP. Thank you so much, your are an angle for me in those rough moments.

bellahopp says