rezwanur profile image 60

My ex- girlfriend's grandma died,and my ex really hates me and she told me not to contact?

2 days my ex girlfriend's grandma died, and I was trying to get her back and suddenly this happened.and somehow I knew her grandma died. and she doesn't want me to contact her.and she didn't wanted me to know about the death.Also her best friend really likes her.So he maybe will advantage so that she could fall for her? so what should I do. should contact her? or wait for 1 month and send her a letter to her home?

stricktlydating profile image85

StricktlyDating says

Matt in Jax profile image79

Matt in Jax says