SuperBunny88 profile image 60

If you are a result of a "stayed together for the kids" family, how do you end a subconscious cycle?

I'm in my 20's, & I'm the result of a "stayed together for the kids" relationship whose parents are still in denial. In every area except with men/sex you could say I'm happy & well adjusted/self-actualized. I'm an independent, spiritual, & conscious/deep thinker in almost every other area. I'm aware that I/my sibling(s) have LOTS of issues bc of my parents' dysfunctional relationship. I now find myself being forced to break off a relationship with an unmarried man whose parents did the same, & now he's doing it unaware with his kid by trying to force himself to love its manipulative mother.

SuperBunny88 profile image60

SuperBunny88 says

dadibobs profile image59

dadibobs says