I've just found out that I am the 'other woman', please can you help me with some advice?

I've been dating a man for four years who I fell in love with and we were looking at building a future together - including moving in together this year. But I found out a few weeks ago by presenting myself at his 'old' address that he has been living with his 'ex' for two of the years and she is 8 months pregnant. He did nothing but lie to us both for 4 years, he said he still owned the house with his ex but he had to move carefully with selling it because she had MS and that's why I couldn't meet his family etc. The problem is before I found this out, I fell pregnant too....I'm devasted

sakimakelly profile image60

sakimakelly says

juiwei2000 profile image50

juiwei2000 says