Ok so I found out my husband of 15yrs has been cheating on me for 7mths I found a txt

Txt where they talked of love..i confronted went very analytical about division of $ etc and that I wanted him out...substory he is an alcoholic that I stayed with to help him get a handle on his addiction..i was hurt so many times with his alcoholism that he said I was pulling away and he found her(a co worker who is married as well)..now that reality has set in he says he is ending it and wants to go to therapy ..i look back and see that I was holding back from relationship ..but not sure if I can get over this..15yr old daughter as well who is devastated and wants nothing to do with him...

privateye2500 profile image42

privateye2500 says

emyb37 says

George34 5 years ago

Dr Humen, I must admit. I am impressed. After you did the Ultimate Custom Love Spell. The woman I wanted to be with finally start flirting with me and told me she thinking we should go out sometime. I am still shocked... it's like a dream I don't wan