RJ68 profile image 60

Is there such a thing as being "too honest"?

I was always taught to tell the truth; no matter how hard it is. So I practice honesty wherever I go. I also expect it from other people no matter how it comes to me. I've been accused of being too direct so I try to implore use of tact. But nonetheless, the truth still comes out. Is there another way to be truthful? Please advise.

Gemini Fox profile image91

Gemini Fox says

Is There Such a Thing as Being 'Too Honest' and Is 'Honesty Always the Best Policy'?91

Is There Such a Thing as Being 'Too Honest' and Is 'Honesty Always the Best Policy'?

Susie and Otto profile image74

Susie and Otto says

Adamowen profile image84

Adamowen says

RJ68 profile image60

RJ68 says

alisha4u profile image53

alisha4u says