TENKAY profile image 82

What will you do if your husband gets sick leaving you responsible for both of your financial needs

My husband for more than 10 years used to earn well but was not able to save for the 'rainy days' and for old age. I, on the other hand has a stable job and earn enough and am trying to save for the time when I get to retire. Two years ago, my husband was diagnosed with a heart ailment forcing him to retire early. He has no pension, no benefits from the company he used to work with, in short he has no money. We have no children, just 4 dogs and a cat. We love each other and I can not imagine life without him.

GlstngRosePetals profile image79

GlstngRosePetals says