Jynzly profile image 75

How do you keep a "best friend" relationship meaningful and alive?

My best friend and I have been in this mutual trust and respect for nearly two decades now. This is not our choice especially in her side; in fact she always wished that she never met me or that we will not be best friends anymore. But then she admits that I had done a lot of things in her person that make her life colorful and meaningful and that she cannot find a friend who is like me; and added that she is becoming more like me in many ways. I don't really know what she exactly means, but for me, she is an angel, a god-send not only to me but to my family as well.

TENKAY profile image81

Best Answer TENKAY says

Brandon Martin profile image78

Brandon Martin says

penlady profile image59

penlady says

Peace2009 profile image60

Shane (Peace2009) says