The list of things are long, but I am prayerful for all of them.
- that my son is soon able to find full-time work.
- that my husband will settle on a school
- that my job will be long term
- that our country's economy will be restored
- that prices on food, gas and other necessities will drop
- that my father's Altzheimer's will stop its forward march
- that my mother will have the patience and energy to deal with him
- that my 18-year old nephew will put off marriage instead of running into it
- that my sister's ankle would heal so she won't need surgeries
- that the recent findings on my ultrasound are nothing to worry about
- that my best friend will find a good man. A very good man.
- that we will have a fair election in November
- that grace would prevail
So many things.