ikenna-nwabueze profile image 60

Reversal of roles in relationships, is this a growing trend?

Recently a female acquaintance confessed to falling out with her husband because he did not get back home early to make dinner as she was busy fitting new tiles in the bathroom. My spouse and I share house chores and each person just knows when to lend a hand, but I find this sort of arrangement where traditional roles are reversed intriguing i.e. the man does the cooking etc and the woman does all the DIY and makes the decisions in the house. Is this a growing trend?

SidKemp profile image96

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

reeltaulk says

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show