I noticed a post from you 22months ago about a relationship a younger girl was in. I thought I must

Must talk to you..your advice was amazing and so true..but now I am in a situation and I think you may be able to help. Im a mom of 5 30 years old and dating or soemthing a 43 year old southern boy..lol and well I think he has a lot of bs wit him and given the thing going on I wanted your opinion as you have great opionions. I joined this site because of what I read in your reply..to dating an older man with games..i recently met him 5 weeks ago and he has apparently went away for work one week then this weekend went away to see his sis for his bday and oh of course there was the text today

jellygator profile image94

jellygator says

JesusMyLord says