monicaortegamon profile image 78

How do you deal with humility, when you know you're wrong, if at all?

Humility is a very powerful virtue that can be very hard to practice. It is something that we naturally put a guard up to avoid, or evade admission of being wrong. In other word's we don't want to look or feel like idiots. I laugh but it is something that can and does bring peace and healing to relationships. Many times relationships can be destroyed so easily because of our abilities to master and justify the practice of being humble...and I'm raising my handto be the first to admit that humility is so hard for me. But when humility has been practiced the feelings are very rewarding.

backporchstories profile image86

backporchstories says

• monicaortegamon profile image

monicaortegamon 5 years ago

Thank you, you made some very sensible great points. :) Monica

Team Leader says

• monicaortegamon profile image

monicaortegamon 5 years ago

Team Leader, Oh my gosh your answer was so entertainingly funny. Its great! Also a fine example of attitude and humor. Thanks for sharing. Monica 'still laughing '