Ellana317 profile image 81

Is there hope for a relationship where there is a lack of attraction on one person's part?

How do you deal with not being attracted to someone although they're a great person and are good to you? Will the lack of attraction end up causing the relationship to fail?

savvydating profile image82

savvydating says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

And a great opinion it is. That last paragraph just about killed me softly. LOL It's almost like you read my mind. I don't want to be another unsatisfied woman who wakes up and realizes that I settled. I pray that I make the right decision.

michememe profile image77

Miche Wro (michememe) says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 4 years ago

Michemem you bring up an excellent point. I guess I just wonder if it's shallow to want someone that I'm at least somewhat attracted to? That said, your point is well taken. Now I am wondering if I'm focusing on the outward appearance too much...