Am I expecting too much from the guy to take me out on a date?

I've been seeing a guy (supposedly I'm his girlfriend) for four months and not once has he taken me out to dinner, a movie or anything that might cost a little money or effort. We both work in an industry where we receive free tickets to shows, which is a nice privilege but is it unreasonable to have a guy take me out to do something else that isn't necessarily free every once in a while? It's been dutch or tit for tat the entire way. I don't mind paying my share if he'd treat me every once in a while. All he'll do is cook for me at his place and pop in a DVD.

realtalk247 profile image68

realtalk247 says

rachelingram3 profile image60

rachelingram3 says