landscapeartist profile image 82

Can a man to spend 98% of his waking hours with another woman, yet still be true to his marriage?

Typical 24 hour day in the life of my son-in-law > 4 hrs delivering paper, 4 hrs sleep; 30 min talking to female friend on facebook; 4 hrs with female friend teaching her driving lessons; 30 min home to shower + change; 6 hrs p/u female friend (go for coffee); 30 min talking to female friend on facebook; 4 hrs of sleep; 30 min to get ready for work He says there is nothing going on with him and this woman. If anyone implies anything or voices out loud their opinion, he told her he is leaving her. If he is forced to choose, than he stated he will choose the woman over his family.

• landscapeartist profile image

Roberta McIlroy (landscapeartist) 5 years ago

She is so inlove with him that she is willing to forgive him if he agrees to stop this behavior. she has asked everyone to please not say anything regarding this situation. Both her Nan and myself have tried to talk to her.

sethpowers profile image79

sethpowers says

• landscapeartist profile image

Sorry, I should have also mentioned that when he works, it's for himself and she is with him. When he is on facebook, it is to talk to her. In his mind, he is with her not at home with his wife and kids.

landscapeartist profile image82

Roberta McIlroy (landscapeartist) says

LikaMarie 4 years ago

I'm very sorry. If I could be there to help you, I would. I hope someone talks, or rather knocks, sense into him.

LikaMarie says

• landscapeartist profile image

Roberta McIlroy (landscapeartist) 4 years ago

I totally agree with you. I have tried to be there for my daughter but I feel so lost. I can't help her to fix it. I wish I could take away the pain and sorrow she is feeling. I can only let her know that I am here for her and always will be.