Escobana profile image 88

If you'd had the chance to be with your sweetheart at the other side of the world, would you go?

I'm getting this chance and I'm certainly going after 8 months of being away from eachother. Just for 5 weeks. Going back in December and going to live permantly with him next summer. I'm not the type to think too much in problems. I'm more the type of seeing challenges and how to overcome them. Again I wonder....would you go?

Dexter Yarbrough profile image82

Best Answer Dexter Yarbrough says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

Ooww:-)Lovely answer! I'm going in 3 days!!! I'm definitely going to enjoy every single minute of my precious time with him. Thanks for responding Dexter:-)

algarveview profile image89

Joana e Bruno (algarveview) says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

Somehow it's one of the most romantic gestures one can make for the other. I will check out your Hub! Thanks for stopping by here:-)

EmerKelly profile image95

Emer Kelly (EmerKelly) says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

Like your way of thinking! Risks are all about the possibility to a wonderful new chapter in life!

newcalendar profile image78

newcalendar says

• Escobana profile image

Escobana 4 years ago

It's definitely easier but I have to say that skyping with your loved one for 8 months in a row, can be quite frustrating. Especially when something sad happens. Not being able to comfort someone. Yet, our love survived the time and the distance!