If someone has cheated, do you forgive them?

ExpressFree profile image73

Best Answer Evelyn Castillo (ExpressFree) says

lilmama4273 5 years ago

This is very insightful and I love how you move on from the relationship.

soconfident profile image78

Derrick Bennett (soconfident) says

lilmama4273 5 years ago

It is good to be able to move on. And looks like you would move on with your life if it were ever to happen to you.

Lisa HW profile image81

Lisa HW says

lilmama4273 5 years ago

I know what you mean. I would end the relationship myself since they weren't thinking about me during the relationship.

Cheating in a relationship, and how hard it is to  forgive a partner you truly love79

Cheating in a relationship, and how hard it is to forgive a partner you truly love

lilmama4273 5 years ago

Yes, relationships are very tough and learn and growing is the only way to move forward in or out of a relationship.

edhan profile image59

edhan says

lilmama4273 5 years ago

I applaud you for being able to forgive. However until you are in this situation then it is really hard to accept. You see I was cheated and I did forgive him and tried to make it work, but end we were just in the wrong relationship.