Do you care if you shower with some one of the LGBT community? I'm talking about in armed forces.

Honestly I have to ask because of this ''Should the U.S. Military allow men and woman to take showers together?'' I underst and how some straights may feel but at the end of the day if you showered in schools you showered with one of us. Your close relative or friend may be one of us. I'ma happy bisexual women. problem? It does'nt matter if you gotta problem. Throughout history the LGBT community have been protecting this country even in silence. Just because some want us to stay that way...It don't mean we will.

jlpark profile image90

Jacqui (jlpark) says

funshinestella 4 years ago

I'm not that type of girl. I have self respect. I'm not striaght I'm bisexual. I'm dont reallt care about the men and women part but if you read that article then you would know what I'm talking about.

d.william profile image86

d.william says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 4 years ago

D.William - nope, not that I'm aware of, do we do anything different in the shower to straight people. Then again, what do straight people do in the shower?? Not being one, I can't be sure! If it's get one's body clean - then, nope no different! :)

krillco profile image93

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

Old Empresario says