pmorries profile image 81

Have you ever had an old lover try to "Friend You" on Facebook?

I did not accept the Friend Request because the past is the past and, frankly, out of respect for my wife. As an aside, I have had two friends that have divorced because of old flames looking them up on Facebook. What are your thoughts on the subject?

midget38 profile image93

Best Answer Michelle Liew (midget38) says

• pmorries profile image

pmorries 5 years ago

Yes, yes, a great answer from you as always, but...what would Aunt EM say about this situation?

stricktlydating profile image78

StricktlyDating says

• pmorries profile image

pmorries 5 years ago

I actually know a guy who was married and had a young family and decided to runaway with an old flame that found him on Facebook. The women he left (not the old flame) has since rebuilt her life and seems happy. Thank you for your comments.

lindiesl profile image60

Lindie (lindiesl) says

• pmorries profile image

pmorries 5 years ago

Thank you for answering my question with a thoughtful answer. Everyone's story is different, and that is what I love about HubPages.