How do I know if he is playing mind games with me?

Name is Juliet I know this guy for like 4 years I started talkin to him when I was new York on a chat line He was in texas and we started talking more I started to like him and he said the same thing about me but we were both far away but then Told the guy I was moving to Texas where he Lives I didnt think that would happen anyway when I move to Texas he said he would see me but he never did I was hurt but it was no excuse he could see me And he would oh I miss u and like u ect but he never even showed up I waited awhile and then I didn't tlk to him 4 awhile

Alaina Smith Cain profile image61

Best Answer Alaina Smith Cain says

• Alaina Smith Cain profile image

Alaina Smith Cain 4 years ago

Thank you for choosing me for best answer. Hopefully, my advice serves you well.

stricktlydating profile image84

StricktlyDating says

Giddy Geezer says