Billie Pagliolo profile image 61

What words do wives want to hear from husbands? Husbands, what words have worked for you?

My husband, Mike Olmon and I just launched "The Perfect Husband App" for Androids with a list of sentences that I love to hear and that he found are effective for both of us. I have a twitter feed connected to this app so I can give daily suggestions of words we all like to hear in our relationships. If you'd like to share your thoughts, we'd love to hear them. Thanks and Cheers from Billie (PS, I buildt the app at ibuildapp.com - tricky but do-able. (I'll tell you in a hub)

MsDora profile image94

Best Answer Dora Isaac Weithers (MsDora) says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

Ah. Those are great! They're not in my app. They'd go under the "Loving Husband" category. May we include them? We listed items like, "You continue to fascinate me." "Don't worry Hon, we'll tackle this together." (Reassuring Husband).

Rebecca2904 profile image80

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

Rebecca, can I quote you in my twitter feed for (A few good words). Would you like me to link back to hubpages or to a particular hub?